The great expertise gained over the years allows SA.GEST to design and install electrical equipment, process instrumentation and automation systems, with maintenance included.
The implementation of control systems plays a key role in managing risk and improving business performance. Electro-instrumental systems (or ELE / SMI systems) allow the remote control and control of process systems. A wide range of certified measuring equipment for calibration and calibration of process instruments is used to obtain the certification required according to quality system procedures.
In this sector, our company is supported by both national and international oil & gas companies such as Snam Rete Gas Spa, Eni Spa, Italgas Spa.
Oil & Gas
Civil and Industrial
Our Technical Department deals with the development of basic and detail engineering for:
- SCADA and DCS systems
- engineering for process instruments
- remote control, remote management and remote measuring systems
- pre-commissioning and commissioning, start-up and testing activities
- classification of hazardous areas according to Atex regulations
- ELE/SMI systems in compliance with Atex regulations
- wiring and assembling of electrical and automation panels