In compliance with Legislative Decree 81/2008 and subsequent amendments and additions and the State-Regions Agreement of 2011, Sa.Gest srl, OHSAS 18001 certified, is equipped with a system of procedures that ensures a constant control over the safety and health of its workers, beyond compliance with the laws in force.
Starting from an annual training program drawn up by our Health and Safety Office (RSPP), up to specific construction site training sessions, Sa.Gest organises weekly internal training courses and verification tests for all its workers
Training means providing our workers with that complex set of information and teaching those procedures that are required to reduce risks and protect personal safety while working.
With the right information, workers learn to recognise, and then reduce and control any risks. Through training, our employees learn how to properly and practically use equipment, machinery, devices and tools.
Based on the different activities carried out by Sagest Srl, training is organised by sector and the related levels of risk.
- Specific general training
- Fire-fighting training
- First aid training
- Explosive Atmosphere Risk – ATEX training
- Equipment training (self-propelled trucks, lorries with cranes, lifting platforms, earth moving machines, etc.)
- Confined spaces training
- Specific risks training (H2S, S02, Seveso Directive)
- Ministerial Decree 4 March 2013 training
- Training for managers/executives, etc.
- Working at heights training
- Personal survival techniques proficiency training
- Training for non-destructive testing using the thermography method
- Training for qualified staff to operate steam generators
- Training of f-gas qualified staff in accordance with EC Regulation 303/2008
- Training of PES and PAV staff for under power electrical works pursuant to CEI 11-27